Monday 15 April 2013

Self Indulgence - I like driving in my car.

What do I do when I want to treat myself?  Go for a drive.

Living in the country and a small market town, I don't experience traffic jams any more.  I don't endure the daily commute to work, because I work from home, so if I can find an excuse to get out for a spin, I make the most of it.  And why is it such a treat?  I just love my car.

So fingers crossed (for everyone's benefit and not just mine!) that the sun will come out soon (and stay out) so I put away the hard top for a few months and enjoy the car at its best.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog. We hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends. If you have a secret place, shop, book or hobby you would like to share, we want to hear about it. Email us at enquiries@cobwebknits.co.uk together with a bit of info about you and any links or images you would like included.