Thursday 23 January 2014

Truly Scrumptious - Chococo, Swanage, Dorset


I've made regular pilgrimages to Chococo in Swanage over the years and miss it greatly now I've moved to Wales.  I know I can order online (and I do!) but it's not quite the same as browsing the chocs in all their sinful glory.

Now I don’t want you thinking that I’m deviating from my quest for things that will allow you lot to indulge in your creativity.  A workshop for example and here's one where you can pretend is educational (and we promise not to shatter the myth!) 
Photo: We have lots of fun chocolatey things to do this Bank Holiday weekend.  Lolly making sessions on Sat, Sun & Monday (no booking required) - £2.50 per lolly AND a children's chocolate making workshop on Saturday at 2pm.  Please call 01929 422748 to book a place on the workshop.  We hope to see you :-)
And if you'd like to have a go, but can't get down to Dorset, why not buy their book?  And don't forget you can always send us some of your efforts.  We're happy to review!
But if you can't get there go online and find something that will tickle your fancy (quite literally in the case of their chilli tickles - amazing chocs, with bite!)

One of my favourite selections has to be this box and although I know it's not the right season, surely this has to be the ultimate Advent calendar.  24 delicious choccies.  No kids allowed!

But worry not, February will soon be with us and I can hint heavily for something like this!
And we've got great hampers too.  You can see them here ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog. We hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends. If you have a secret place, shop, book or hobby you would like to share, we want to hear about it. Email us at enquiries@cobwebknits.co.uk together with a bit of info about you and any links or images you would like included.